IAS provides Attestation services of various documents.
Officials from the Indian Consulate Dubai visit the Association on Fridays and
render the attestation service. This service is available at Indian Association
Sharjah only on Fridays. Documents for attestation can be submitted at the
Association Counter from Saturday to Friday. The submission counter will work
only up to 10.30 on Fridays. Priority tokens will be issued on first come first
served basis. Documents complete in all respects only will be accepted at the
counter. Submission of document does not ensure attestation. It is at the sole
discretion of the Consul in charge of attestation. Attestation service is from 9
am to 1 pm on Fridays.
All enquiries on attestation services may be directed to :
The Consulate Coordinator
Indian Association Sharjah
Following are the details of IAS Consular Services.
- For each Consular Service the Personal Presence of the Executant with Original
Documents and Passport is necessary.
- Photocopies of each document and passport is also necessary (First, last
Address and valid visa page)
- Documents need to be signed in presence of the Consular Officer.
- Two Passport size photographs of the Executant are necessary for Will and Power
- All the documents will be issued after service on the service day (Friday).
- The Executant should be prepared to produce any other relevant document
demanded by the Consular Officer
- If the Consular Officer refuses the services on any applications received at
the counter for any relevant additional document, The Association will not be
responsible for it.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS MAY BE
NEEDED DEPENDING UPON THE DOCUMENTS PRESENTED FOR ATTESTATION
The following are the available Consular Services.Click each service for more details.
2.POWER OF ATTORNEY
3.NOC FOR ISSUANCE OF PASSPORT FOR SPOUSE/CHILDREN IN INDIA
5.EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE/TRANSFER CERTIFICATES
8.MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (ISSUED FROM INDIA)
9.OTHER DOCUMENTS (Such as COURT AFFIDAVIT, SURETY BOND, INDEMNITY BOND etc.)
10.HOUSE MAID “NO RELATIONSHIP” AFFIDAVIT”
13.SPONSORSHIP DECLARATION FOR EDUCATION
14.SPONSORSHIP DECLARATION FOR VISIT/RESIDENCE VISA FOR RELATIVES
16. BACHELORHOOD CERTIFICATE
17. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
18.DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN) APPLICATION/TRADE
DOCUMENTS (SALES DEEDS/ MOU/AGREEMENTS)
19.SALARY / EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE
20.AFFIDAVIT FOR CHANGING SIGNATURE
21 AFFIDAVIT FOR CHANGE OF PHOTO
23.DUPLICATE PASSPORT IN LIEU OF LOST/DAMAGED
24 CHANGE OF NAME – AFFIDAVIT FOR GIVING ADVERTISEMENT IN
25.NAME CHANGE -DEEDPAUL AFFIDAVIT